How many and which emails are included inside a file download?
The following options are available when it comes to which emails should be included in a file download:
- Emails received today, this week, and this month
- Emails received yesterday, last week, and last month
- Emails received during the last 24 hours, 7 days, 30 days
- Last 100, 1000, and 10000 emails received
- Emails received two days, two weeks, and two months ago
- Emails received since the last download
Mailparser is not intended for long-term storage and should be regarded as a data processor only. We encourage you to download your parsed results on a regular basis and to store any parsed data or emails elsewhere for archiving. Below is a screenshot of our download interface, and selection options.
Attention! Mailparser also employs a data retention option that is available in your inbox settings under "Destroy After". Any emails that pass the data retention period will automatically be deleted by our system and are not recoverable.