Creating contacts in SharpSpring with mailparser.io & Zapier
How to Add SharpSpring contacts from emails processed by mailparser.io
Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, & can automate workflows between mailparser.io to SharpSpring. Each Zap has one app as the **Trigger**, where your information comes from and which causes one or more **Actions** in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Create SharpSpring leads from emails sent through mailparser.io
Here's what you'll need to get started:
- Authorize Zapier to connect to your mailparser.io account and access your data. Log in to mailparser.io and navigate to your inbox. Choose "Webhooks" in the left menu and then add a new "Zapier Integration". Then, copy the URL from the Zap builder and paste it into the "Zapier Webhook URL" field.
- Make sure your mailparser.io inbox has at least one existing email and test your Trigger by clicking, "OK, I did this". This will pull in test data to help you complete the setup of your Zap.
- Next, you'll create your Action step, sending your parsed email data to SharpSpring. Enter your SharpSpring credentials to connect your account to Zapier.
- This is the most important step of setting up your Zap. You're telling Zapier what to do with the data it's grabbing from your parsed emails. Use the dropdowns in each SharpSpring field to map the parsed data to SharpSpring.
- After testing that step, turn on your Zap and you're ready to go! From now on, new emails parsed through Mailparser.io will create new leads in SharpSpring.
Looking for more ideas? Here are some of the most popular Mailparser.io automations through Zapier.