How to send parsed data to Zoho CRM
To create an integration to send your parsed data directly to Zoho CRM each time a new email arrives just follow the steps below.
- Create your parsing rules. Establish all the data points you want to send to Zoho and create each parsing rule to extract those data points. (If you haven't yet done this you can reference this article to get started)
- Select “Integrations” from the left navigation inside the Mailparser app click on "Add New Integration" and select Zoho CRM
- You will then need to connect your Zoho Account - Select from "Your Zoho Account > Add Account" This will redirect you to login to your Zoho CRM Instance.
- Once you select the account and choose your Object, you will be provided “Field Mapping”, where you will select the parsing rules/columns from the data you extracted, and map it to the fields within your Zoho account.
- Click “Save & Test”, then “Send Test Data” again on the next prompt after mapping is properly completed.
- You should then see a message that confirms the integration worked correctly - you can take a look at the test data on the spreadsheet to make sure of this. Once you confirm that just be sure to activate the integration by selecting "Activate" on the webhook from the Integrations tab.
That's it! Now every time a new email is received in your Mailparser inbox the data will automatically create new records in your Zoho CRM.